Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Berwyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• An incident involving harassment was reported at 1:43 p.m. March 2 in the 7100 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• A telephone threat was reported at 7:54 p.m. March 4 in the 3700 block of South Gunderson Avenue.
A burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at 7:53 p.m. March 2 in the 2800 block of South Highland Avenue.
• A theft was reported at 3:15 p.m. March 3 in the 6600 block of West 26th Street.
• A theft was reported at 6:38 a.m. March 5 in the 7100 block of West Cermak Road.
• A motor vehicle was reported stolen at 6:27 a.m. March 7 in the 3600 block of South Ridgeland Avenue.