Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Samuel T. Lenz, 43, of the 1100 block of South Fairfield Avenue, Lombard, was charged at 10:52 a.m. June 15 with assault at 65 S. Park Blvd.
A locked black Schwinn bicycle reportedly was stolen between 7 a.m. and 7:10 p.m. June 11 from a bicycle rack at Prairie Path Park, 565 S. Stewart Ave.
• Ruby V. Palma, 25, of the 17800 block of Anthony Avenue, Country Club Hills, was charged at 5:55 a.m. June 17 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Geneva Road and Pleasant Avenue.
• Adam D. Farley, 42, of the 900 block of Dawn Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 11:31 p.m. June 12 with DUI of alcohol, unlawful possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia at Main and Second streets.
The rear bumper of a vehicle reportedly was scratched between 8 a.m. and 12:05 p.m. June 12 while it was parked at the B.R. Ryall YMCA, 49 Deicke Drive.
Ian T. McDonald, 20, of the 700 block of Highland Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 12:40 a.m. June 12 with unlawful possession of marijuana and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Fairview and Sunset avenues.
• Lenwood Jessie Reed, 32, of the 400 block of Brahms Court, Wheaton, was charged at 3:39 a.m. June 16 with domestic battery, interference with the reporting of domestic violence and criminal damage to property in the 400 block of Brahms Court.
• Jerzy Wojtysiak, 61, of the 1200 block of South Naperville Road, Wheaton, was charged at 7:49 p.m. June 11 with domestic battery in the 1200 block of South Naperville Road.
• Shawn D. Milliner, 22, of the 4600 block of Whitney Drive, Hanover Park, was charged at 11:44 p.m. June 10 with domestic battery in the 2000 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Sharon D. Hicks, 27, of the 2000 block of West Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged at 3:45 a.m. June 9 with aggravated battery in the 2000 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Savannah R. Romack, 24, of the 1900 block of South 61st Court, Cicero, was charged at 1:18 p.m. June 13 with retail theft and resisting/obstructing a police officer at 402 W. Front St.
• Michael Magana, 23, of the 27W300 block of Geneva Road, West Chicago, was charged at 5:10 p.m. June 11 with retail theft at 601 S. County Farm Road.
• A speaker reportedly was stolen between 5 p.m. May 31 and 9 a.m. June 7 from a desk in a secured office at Wheaton College's Pierce Chapel, 433 N. Washington St.
Drug paraphernalia possession
• Jordan M. Van Wyk, 18, of the 300 block of East Hawthorne Boulevard, Wheaton, was charged at 12:20 a.m. June 1 with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia at 1300 N. West St.