Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. June 26 from a car parked at Memorial Park, 1602 Maple Ave. The rear driver's side window of the car was smashed during the burglary.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 7 and 10 p.m. June 26 from a car parked in the 4400 block of Elm Street.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 4 and 5:17 p.m. June 27 from a car parked at the Downers Grove Swim and Racquet Club, 5560 Fairview Ave. A driver's side window was smashed during the burglary.
• Holly K. Koehler, 33, of the 6000 block of Oakwood Drive, Lisle, was charged at 4 p.m. June 23 with retail theft after allegedly stealing money from the cash registers at Home Depot, 2000 Butterfield Road, where she was employed.
• Twenty-two boxes of dental whitening strips reportedly were stolen between 9:10 and 9:20 p.m. June 27 at Walgreens, 6240 Belmont Road.
Dicksie Weaver, 54, of the zero to 100 block of East 55th Street, Westmont, was charged at 3:07 a.m. June 21 with battery in the zero to 100 block of East 55th Street.
• A house reportedly was broken into between June 17 and 19 in the 300 block of West Burlington Avenue.
• Jewelry valued at $2,750 reportedly was stolen between 6:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. June 19 from a house in the 200 block of West Quincy Street.
• Several unlocked vehicles reportedly were broken into between 9 p.m. June 18 and 7 a.m. June 19 in the 600 block of West 58th Street.
Thomas Parish, 63, of the 400 block of North Main Street, Chadwick, was charged at 7:48 p.m. June 18 with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident in the 400 block of West 63rd Street.
Cordney Debro, 34, of the 1600 block of South 18th Avenue, Maywood, was charged at 8:16 a.m. June 20 with driving with a suspended license in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue.