Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Two gold necklaces reportedly were stolen between 5 p.m. Oct. 14 and noon Oct. 21 from the bedroom of a house in the 1700 block of Janet Street.
• Sunglasses, a GPS and cash reportedly were stolen between 1:30 and 6:30 a.m. Oct. 23 from a car in the parking lot of the Red Roof Inn, 1113 Butterfield Road.
• A trailer loaded with frozen sausages reportedly was stolen between 2:30 a.m. Oct. 20 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 22 from a parking lot in the 2600 block of Warrenville Road.
• Three iPhones reportedly were stolen at about 6:10 p.m. Oct. 25 from a display at Best Buy, 7401 Lemont Road.
Jose M. Villanueva, 31, of the 300 block of North Warwick Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 1:35 a.m. Oct. 20 with unlawful possession of marijuana, driving on a revoked license, no insurance and speeding at 65th Street and Fairview Avenue.
• Sindhu Memon, 27, of the 1100 block of David Drive, Bensenville, was charged at 8:50 p.m. Oct. 16 with battery in the 300 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Mariah Mariner, 23, of the 2200 block of North Nagle Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 4:12 a.m. Oct. 17 with battery in the 600 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
Electronics valued at $415 reportedly were stolen between 6:30 p.m. Oct. 14 and 9:15 a.m. Oct. 15 from a car in the 100 block of East 60th Street.
Sheldon Roberts, 52, of the 200 block of Gettysburg Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 7:08 p.m. Oct. 15 with criminal trespass to a motor vehicle in the zero to 100 block of West Quincy Street.
Jonathan Splawski, 20, of the 5400 block of South 72nd Court, Summit, was charged at 8:50 a.m. Oct. 19 with unlawful possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, driving on a suspended license and speeding in the 800 block of East Ogden Avenue.
Unlawful sale of alcohol
• Anthony Rivecco, 37, of the 7900 block of Knottingham Circle, Darien, was charged at 4:22 p.m. Oct. 18 with unlawful sale of alcohol to a minor in the 1100 block of Fairview Avenue.
• Wesley Fahy, 25, of the 1300 block of South 56th Circle, Cicero, was charged at 5:32 p.m. Oct. 18 with unlawful sale of alcohol to a minor in the 6400 block of Cass Avenue.
• Curtis Johnson, 48, of the 3100 block of Vernon Avenue, Brookfield, was charged at 6:32 p.m. Oct. 18 with unlawful sale of alcohol to a minor in the zero to 100 block of North Cass Avenue.
Drinking in public
Robert Okonski, 57, of the 100 block of North Cass Avenue, Westmont, and Anthony Bays, 49, of the 300 block of West Naperville Road, Westmont, were charged at 6:37 p.m. Oct. 15 with drinking in public in the zero to 100 block of West Burlington Avenue.
• Yanamari Jacobo, 27, of the 400 block of North Reed Street, Joliet, was charged at 1:01 p.m. Oct. 16 with driving without a valid license in the zero to 100 block of East 55th Street.
• Marques Hodrick, 24, of the 1600 block of South Harlem Avenue, Berwyn, was charged at 5:42 a.m. Oct. 19 with driving on a suspended license and failure to yield while turning left in the 300 block of West 55th Street.
• Valerio Zarate-Rafaeli, 42, of the 700 block of Lyman Street, West Chicago, was charged at 11:47 a.m. Oct. 19 with driving with a suspended license and improper lane use in the 800 block of Route 83.
• Jiri Vohnicky, 33, of the 300 block of North Warwick Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 8:07 p.m. Oct 14 with driving without a valid license and no license plate light in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.