Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A burglary was reported at 7:57 p.m. Oct. 21 at a residence in the 6400 block of West 19th Street.
• A theft was reported at 10:01 a.m. Oct. 16 in the 6500 block of West 31st Street.
• A retail theft was reported at 10:10 a.m. Oct. 17 in the 7000 block of West Cermak Road.
• A theft was reported at 5 p.m. Oct. 17 in the 1800 block of South Kenilworth Avenue.
• An incident involving property damage was reported at 1:56 p.m. Oct. 19 in the 3500 block of South Wisconsin Avenue.
• An incident involving property damage was reported at 7:05 a.m. Oct. 20 in the 2200 block of South Oak Park Avenue.
Two motor vehicle burglaries reportedly occurred between 11 a.m. and noon Oct. 21 at Spring Rock Park, 4400 Central Ave.