Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Michael C. Dunn, 22, of the 200 block of Leota Boulevard, Waterford, Mich., was charged at 8:30 p.m. Oct. 25 with battery and resisting arrest following a disturbance in the 1200 block of Butterfield Road.
• Seven watches valued at $27,700, a diamond engagement ring valued at $15,000, a high school class ring and a men’s diamond wedding band valued at $2,000 reportedly were stolen between 6 and 7:20 p.m. Oct. 27 from a house in the 3800 block of Belle Aire Drive.
• Several passports and jewelry valued at about $29,000 reportedly were stolen between 7 and 8:40 p.m. Oct. 28 from a house in the 4000 block of Sterling Road.
• A car valued at $7,000 reportedly was stolen between 4 and 4:43 p.m. Oct. 28 from the driveway of a house in the 4900 block of Douglass Road.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m Oct. 26 from the purse of a customer at Panera Bread, 160 Ogden Ave.
• Juan Hernandez-Juarez, 37, of the 500 block of Brookside Drive, Westmont, was charged at 6:56 p.m. Oct. 22 with battery in the 500 block of Brookside Drive.
• Mark Labuszewski, 28, of the 800 block of South Williams Street, Westmont, was charged at 4:16 a.m. Oct. 28 with battery and interference in reporting a domestic battery in the 800 block of South Williams Street.
• A laptop computer valued at $1,300 reportedly was stolen between 6:45 and 11:30 p.m. Oct. 22 from a business in the 3500 block of Midwest Road.
• A purse reportedly was stolen at about 4:35 p.m. Oct. 24 from a car in the 300 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Jewelry reportedly was stolen between 3:10 p.m. Oct. 26 and midnight Oct. 27 from a house in the 400 block of Jamestown Avenue.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 3 p.m. Oct. 27 and midnight Oct. 28 from a car in the 1500 block of Crab Tree Drive.
• Cash and jewelry valued at $48,126 reportedly were stolen between Oct. 21 and 27 from a house in the 200 block of West 60th Street.
• A backpack containing a laptop valued at $1,400 reportedly was stolen between 1 a.m. and 4 p.m. Oct. 27 from a car in the 800 block of Pasquinelli Drive. The rear window of the car was smashed during the theft.
• Fantasia Navarro, 25, of the 1900 block of West Cermak Road, Chicago, was charged at 11:21 a.m. Oct. 23 with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving on a suspended license, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, improper use of registration and no insurance in the 600 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• John Casey, 57, of the 4400 block of South Wallace Street, Chicago, was charged at 9:44 p.m. Oct. 24 with DUI of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcohol in the 200 block of East 55th Street.
• Jerome Spann, 32, of the 7400 block of Darien Lane, Darien, was charged at 8:21 a.m. Oct. 24 with driving on a suspended license, expired license plates and no insurance in the 400 block of East 55th Street.
• Xavier Wilson, 31, of the 6100 block of Knollwood Court, Willowbrook, was charged at 7:46 a.m. Oct. 25 with driving on a suspended license and improper window tinting in the 300 block of East 63rd Street.
• April Sisto, 37, of the 1100 block of Paulina Street, Oak Park, was charged at 5:15 p.m. Oct. 25 with driving on a suspended license, avoiding a traffic control device and no insurance in the 600 block of North Cass Avenue.