Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Faizan H. Umer, 23, of the 600 block of Pickwick Court, Mount Prospect, was charged at 3:39 p.m. Nov. 22 with retail theft at Jewel-Osco, 1148 Ogden Ave.
• Three games systems valued at about $1,300 were reportedly stolen at 12:48 p.m. Nov. 23 from Best Buy, 7401 Lemont Road.
• Twenty two videos reportedly were stolen between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Nov. 24 from Family Video, 417 63rd St.
• A box containing a computer reportedly was stolen between 2:43 p.m. Nov. 26 and midnight Nov. 27 from the vestibule of a condominium in the 7400 block of Grand Avenue.
• Landscaping equipment valued at about $3,200 reportedly was stolen between 5 p.m. Nov. 24 and 7 a.m. Nov. 25 from a pickup truck and trailer in the 1400 block of Centre Circle.
• Romas Tamasauskis, 58, of the 200 block of Dekorra Lane, Wisconsin Dells, was charged at 8:51 p.m. Nov. 24 with retail theft after reportedly stealing merchandise from T.J. Maxx & HomeGoods, 7349 Lemont Road.
• A front glass window of Dan’s Pizza, 2738 Maple Ave., reportedly was smashed overnight Nov. 23. Nothing was taken from the pizzeria.
• The front door of Hertz Rental, 2561 Ogden Ave., reportedly was smashed between 1 p.m. Nov. 24 and 1:46 p.m. Nov. 25. Nothing was taken from the business.
• Turkeys and alcohol valued at $655 reportedly were stolen Nov. 18 from a business in the 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• An amplifier valued at $1,000 reportedly was stolen at about 2:30 p.m. Nov. 19 from a business in the 400 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Heather Lezon, 28, of the 500 block of Carlisle Drive, Clarendon Hills, was charged at 7:59 a.m. Nov. 21 with driving on a suspended license and expired and suspended registration in the 1400 block of Willow Lane.
• Cristian Escobar Aranda, 26, of 4000 block of Liberty Boulevard, Westmont, was charged at 10:53 p.m. Nov. 24 with driving on a suspended license, speeding and no insurance in the zero to 100 block of South Cass Avenue.
A car reportedly was stolen at 1:24 p.m. Nov. 21 in the 400 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Lovette Maholmes, 30, of 100 block of West 65th Street, Westmont, was charged at 5:53 p.m. Nov. 21 with battery in the 6600 block of South Cass Avenue.