Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Possession of drug equipment
• Michael P. Boylan, 36, of the 1700 block of Kay Street, Wheaton, was charged at 8:36 p.m. Oct. 21 with possession of drug equipment in the 300 block of Geneva Road.
• Oliva L. Dahl, 24, of the zero to 100 block of North Westmore Avenue, Villa Park, was charged at 12:33 a.m. Oct. 23 with possession of drug equipment and speeding at Butterfield Road and Cree Lane.
Tashari S. Loggins, 23, of the 2000 block of West Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged at 8:15 p.m. Oct. 20 with retail theft in the 600 block of South County Farm Road.
Jonathan Colletti, 28, of the 900 block of East Bridle Lane, Wheaton, was charged at 2:45 p.m. Oct. 18 with burglary from motor vehicle, criminal trespass to a vehicle and vehicle tampering at Jefferson and Scott.
James P. McGovern, 72, of the 600 block of Wakeman Avenue, was charged at 2:20 p.m. Oct. 16 with trespassing in the 900 block of West Liberty Drive.
• Brian A. Root, 27, of the 1900 Greshman Circle, Wheaton, was charged at 4:07 p.m. Oct. 15 with criminal damage to property in the 900 block of Liberty Drive.
• Andrew D. Jones, 27, of the 700 block of Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 22 with criminal damage to property in the 400 block of North County Farm Road.
Joshua T. Macdonald, 36, of the 600 block of Berkshire Court, Downers Grove, was charged at 1:05 p.m. Oct. 27 with retail theft in the 400 block of County Farm Road.
Billy J. Thomas, 27, of the 1300 block of East Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged at 10:15 a.m. Oct. 26 with domestic battery in the 1300 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• Katelyn R. Huskey, 24, of the zero to 100 block of Wheaton Circle, was charged at 1:39 a.m. Oct. 25 with driving under the influence of alcohol at College Road and Hill Avenue.
• John Steven Washington, 23, of the the 2800 block of Toledo Drive, Elkhart, Ind., was charged at 11:36 p.m. Oct. 23 with driving under the influence of drugs and illegal possession of marijuana at Delles and Roosevelt roads.