Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Michael W. Haney, 28, of the zero to 100 block of North Tower Road, Oak Brook, was charged at 12:56 p.m. Feb. 4 with retail theft and violation of bail bond at Home Depot, 2000 Butterfield Road.
• A cellphone valued at $500 was reportedly stolen at 3:04 p.m. Feb. 4 from an unlocked gym locker at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• Fraudulent charges totaling $340.59 made to an unauthorized cellphone account were reported at 10:46 a.m. Feb. 5 in the 5500 block of Washington Street.
• A case of fraud, which involved the purchasing of $900 worth of gift cards, was reported at 7:44 a.m. Feb. 5 in the 6600 block of Fairmont Avenue.
• Fraudulent charges totaling $352.84 made to an unauthorized cellphone account were reported at 12:20 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 800 block of Valley View Drive.
• Lori Pansino, 63, of the 800 block of Oakwood Drive, Westmont, was charged at 12:13 a.m. Feb. 4 with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Denise Guinn, 59, of the 4700 block of Lee Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 10:04 p.m. Feb. 10 with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving without headlights in the zero to 100 block of West Ogden Avenue.
A car window reportedly was damaged at 2:30 p.m. Feb. 9 in the 1700 block of 35th Street.
• Building materials valued at $3,000 reportedly were stolen at 10:45 p.m. Feb. 3 in the 700 block of Oakmont Lane.
• Forty-one dollars worth of gas reportedly was stolen at 12:54 p.m. Feb. 4 in the 300 block of West 63rd Street.
• Kevin Nestel, 57, of the 5700 block of South Mayfield Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 8:13 p.m. Feb. 8 with driving on a suspended license and no license plate light in the 100 block of West 55th Street.
• Elijah Armstrong, 24, of the 3800 block of 170th Street, Hammond, Indiana, was charged at 10:32 p.m. Feb. 8 with driving with a suspended license, improper display of registration and illegal possession of marijuana in the zero to 100 block of West 67th Street.
• Dominic Flores, 24, of the 5100 block of Fairview Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 9:03 a.m. Feb. 9 with driving without a valid license and speeding in the 400 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Janet Coss, 24, of the 1500 block of South Harvey Avenue, Berwyn, was charged at 7:38 p.m. Feb. 9 with driving on a suspended license and driving with only one headlight in the 700 block of West Ogden Avenue.