Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A storage locker was reportedly pried open at 5:17 p.m. Dec. 31, 2014, in the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard.
• A home was reported broken into and a video game console and seven games were reported taken or displaced at 7:35 p.m. Jan. 2 in the 100 block of South Westmore Avenue.
• Jewelry was reported taken at 5:13 p.m. Jan. 2. from a home in the 100 block of North Elizabeth Street.
• A wallet was reported stolen from a purse at 7:48 a.m. Jan. 3 at Enchanted Castle, 1103 S. Main St.
• A juvenile was charged at 6:27 p.m. Jan. 2 with stealing several items from Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two juveniles were charged at 4:33 p.m. Jan. 3 with stealing several jewelry items from Claire’s, 148 Yorktown Shopping Center.
A series of harassing phone calls was reported at 7:41 p.m. Jan. 1 in the 400 block of Brewster Avenue.
• The glass window of an excavator was reported shattered at 10:07 a.m. Jan. 1 at Michael McGuire Drive and Park Avenue.
• A brick was reportedly thrown through a window at 10:13 a.m. Jan. 1 in the 300 block of West Eugenia Avenue.
• Graffiti on a sign on the north of the tracks was reported at 6:40 p.m. Jan. 1 at Michael McGuire Drive and Park Avenue.
• The rear window of a vehicle was reported smashed at 11:41 a.m. Jan. 2 in the 200 block of Eisenhower Lane.
Keith Coleman, 20, 3302 Monroe St., was arrested at 12:25 a.m. Jan. 1 on an unspecified warrant from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office at 22nd Street and Meyers Road.
• An incident involving suspicious activity was reported at 7:50 a.m. Jan. 2 at Grove Dental, 2 E. 22nd St. A man was reportedly walking back and forth and looking into a window.
• An incident involving suspicious activity was reported at 8:56 p.m. Jan. 2 in the 600 block of East Wilson Avenue. A man reportedly called a home and asked a resident to open the door. When she refused, she heard knocks on the window of her home.
• A disturbance was reported at 5:01 a.m. Jan. 3 in the 800 block of West Foxworth Boulevard. A subject was reportedly banging on doors and yelling.
• Two juveniles reportedly refused to leave 7-Eleven at 1:58 p.m. Jan. 3 at 400 W. 22nd St.
• A disturbance was reported at 7:48 p.m. Jan. 3 in the 500 block of South Westmore Avenue. A subject was reportedly yelling and throwing items in a backyard.
Two men reportedly refused to leave Yorktown Center at 2:31 p.m. Jan. 3 at 173 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Carlos Licona, 20, was charged at 7 a.m. Jan. 1 with consumption of alcohol by a minor in the 1300 block of Lore Lane.
A coyote was reported at 5:21 p.m. Jan. 2 running through the parking lot at JCPenney, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.