Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Berwyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A theft was reported at 12:02 p.m. March 18 in the 1900 block of South Ridgeland Avenue.
• A theft of motor vehicle parts was reported at 3:27 a.m. March 19 in the 3400 block of South Highland Avenue.
• A motor vehicle was reported stolen at 5:16 a.m. March 20 in the 6500 block of West 19th Street.
• Graffiti was reported at 4:15 p.m. March 11 in the 3000 block of South Maple Avenue.
• Graffiti was reported at 8:51 a.m. March 12 in the 6900 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• An incident of property damage was reported at 1 p.m. March 21 in the 1900 block of South Euclid Avenue.
Loud noise complaints were reported at 1:19 a.m. March 15 in the 1800 block of South Grove Avenue.