The village of Glen Ellyn is planning and preparing for complications which may arise from the spread of COVID-19. To that end:
• All meeting room reservations within the village’s Civic Center, including the gymnasium, will be temporarily suspended as of March 16 through the end of April unless further notified. Early voting for the primary election will continue on the second floor of the Civic Center through this, March 14.
• The Police Station Community Room will no longer be open for public rental effective immediately and continuing through the end of April.
• To help keep village employees and visitors healthy, please consider limiting in-person visits to the Civic Center. In lieu of visitation, call village offices at 630-469-5000. Staff can help conduct business over the phone or online, including making payments.
• The village board workshop meeting scheduled March 16 has been cancelled. Additionally, all Advisory Board & Commission meetings for the Village have been cancelled through the end of March.
• The village’s Senior Center will remain open with limited access to the public, and has temporarily suspended classes and organized group sessions. Residents may contact the Senior Center at 630-858-6343.